Cycle 2.0: What's New Webcast
Who Should Watch:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Business Analysts
- QA Team
- Project Managers
What We Covered:
- How the feature upgrades will increase productivity and decrease system downtime
- More Modern UI/UX. A new Inspector Panel, Toolbar, File Browser, In-line Data Management, and Feature File Editor make for more streamlined usability.
- Improved Continuous Integration Support. An overhauled command-line interface with new arguments, exposed settings, and the ability to run parallel tests provides for powerful integration with any CI/CD workflow.
- Next Generation Execution Engine. Supports improved failure handling, granular control for test execution speed, quoted parameters, relative and absolute file paths, and improved variable type detection.
- Test Automation Bundle. A library of modular, well-documented starting points designed to be tailored for your specific WMS environment automated tests built to conduct complete regression testing of hotfixes, patches, modifications and upgrades.